Ken_Wilber Socrates Padmasambhava Jesus Ramanamaharshi Bodhidharma Richard_Rose

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Interesting Facts

I did some calculations and found that this December contains the two longest posts in Urban Mystic history: Joshua, Jericho, and Hating Jews, and Survival of Someone, in that order, at 1243 and 1214 words. I'm Still A Creep II is the third longest post ever at 1044 words, but it is a transcript of a dialogue I had with two other people so a lot of it isn't my own. Few other posts seem to exceed 900 words, with the longer ones averaging 700-850 words a piece. Considering I wrote the longest post ever on the backs of two envelopes at 8:40 yesterday morning (15 December) I'd say that must be a topic I'm pretty passionate about. Well, enjoy my three longest posts. Always love.



-Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment